2019 Scheduled Floral Essences Applications Certificates:
Start: May 1, 2019 Onsite Practical: June 10, 2019 to June 14, 2019
Start: August 1, 2019 Onsite Practical: September 16 to 20, 2019
Floral Essence AcuChi Jin Shin Certification
Learn to Apply Flower Essences to the Chakra Body Points (Marma), the Master and Couple Acupressure points on the Strange Flows (Extraordinary Vessels of TCM), and Potent Points that represent the Chakras and Tsubos for balancing and rejuvenating the Body Mind Spirit Connection. Students will learn techniques over 4 days and apply them to a variety of clients in our Student Clinic for 1 day in assessment and practice. Study begins with Distance Learning in the Chakras and 5 Elements Theories for 45 hours which qualifies for attendance in a 5 day Onsite Intensive for 35 hours to learn the application of the Floral Essences to the Potent Points, increasing the emotional and mental healing affects of the points and the formulas. This course finishes with 10 Case Studies (4 hours each) in distance learning to complete the 120 hours. Completion time 6 months.
- Study and use Chakra Connections and Associations
- Delineate the Master, Couple and Potent Points for use with the Floral essences
- Delineate the Chakra Body Points and Auric Bodies for use with the Floral Essences
- Study and use 38 Flower remedies in association with the points
- Learn to measure and diagnose Chakras in association with the Chakra Bodies and Potent Points
Knowledge of the Bach Flower Essences is an asset in this course.
Nature Takes Care to Give Us the Best Possible Health!
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.